Under Armour Men's Wounded Warrior Project Track Pants
Under Armour WWP Track Pants are more than a nod to men and women in uniform—they go to support the program and bring assistance to those who have sacrificed so much for our country.
The Under Armour Men's Wounded Warrior Project Track Pants is an Official Wounded Warrior Project Licensed product. A portion of the proceeds goes directly to the Wounded Warrior Project. Between August 2012 and December 2014, Under Armour will make a donation of over $1 Million to Wounded Warrior Project benefiting injured service members and their families.
See all of our Under Armour Wounded Warrior Project Gear
Under Armour Men's WWP Track Pants Features:
- These Track Pants are an Official Wounded Warrior Project Licensed product
- Lightweight, flatback mesh fabric for superior breathability and comfort
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body, keeping you cool, dry, and focused
- Side seam pockets built in to stash your stuff
- WWP graphic on front and Wounded Warrior Project text down leg show your support
- 100% Polyester
- Loose Fit
- Available in Black only
HeatGear: For when it's hot. Keeping athletes cool, dry, and light.
Loose Fit: Full, loose fit for enhanced range of motion & breathable comfort no matter where your workout takes you.
Ideal use: Warm weather.