Streamlight TLR-1 Weapon Light
Intensly bright, virtually indestructible tactical light, attaches/detaches to almost any gun in seconds. Now featuring the latest C4® LED technology, the Streamlight TLR-1 Weapon Light produces 2 to 3 times the output of previous LEDs.
TLR-1 Weapon Light Technical Features:
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- LED Rating: Up to 8,000 candela peak beam intensity and up to 160 lumens measured system output
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. Dustproof.
- MIL-SPEC 810F Performance Tested
Run time: 2.5 hours regulated run time. Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level.
Weight: 4.18 oz.
Streamlight model # 69110
Lithium Battery Notice from Streamlight: Warning: Fire, Explosion, Burn Hazard
Streamlight recommends the use of Streamlight, Panasonic, Sanyo, or Energizer CR123A or Duracel 123 with this product. Use of other batteries or mixing of used and new or different brand batteries may present a risk of leakage, fire, explosion, and serious personal injury. Do not recharge, misuse, short circuit, improperly store or discard, disassemble, or heat above 212˚F (100˚C). Keep away from children.