Blackhawk Level 2 Tactical SERPA Holster
Made specifically to meet the demands of tactical operations, the Blackhawk Level 2 Tactical Holster gives you the benefits of a drop-leg configuration for ideal holster location.
The Blackhawk Level 2 Tactical SERPA Holster also comes equipped with a flexible thigh platform that conforms to leg size, a Y-harness suspension system for even weight distribution, and quick-disconnect swivel buckles on belt mounts for superior maneuverability.
Blackhawk Level 2 Tactical SERPA Holster Features:
- Durable Carbon-Fiber Composite material
- Thigh platform designed for breathability and conforms/molds to leg size
- Y-harness suspension system distributes weight evenly, keeps holster vertical when kneeling, and allows use of pants pocket
- Quick-disconnect swivel buckles allow superior flexibility and quick holster mounting and dismounting
- Accessory mounting locations for pouches, knives, mag cases, etc.
- Rubberized leg straps eliminate sliding
- SERPA lock secures weapon until ergonomically released by simple indexing of finger
- Immediate retention and audible click upon re-holster for increased officer safety
- Tension screw for additional security
- Drawing and reholstering is done with full master grip on weapon
- Same drawing technique for undercover, tactical, and duty
- Full-length holster body protects rear sights
- Hole in holster body for Blackhawk Tactical Pistol Lanyard if desired
Mag pouches not included, must be purchased separately here: Blackhawk Tactical Mag Pouch
Blackhawk has changed the Serpa Holster slightly to better fit the needs of our soldiers. They will no longer be coming with a picatinny rail for the mag carriers to slide onto due to them easily getting caught on things and falling off. The magazine carriers will now be screwed onto the platform. At this time Blackhawk is recommending customers purchase the Blackhawk Tactical Mag Pouch. These pouches attach via screws and have a snap cover to prevent you from losing your tools or extra mags.
All Blackhawk SERPA holsters are made in the USA