Aimpoint Micro T-1 Sight - Picatinny / Weaver Mount Included - 4 MOA
In response to the need for smaller and lighter tactical sights, Aimpoint is proud to introduce the new Micro T-1 electronic red-dot sight. Built to offer the same battleproven ruggedness as larger Aimpoint sights, the Micro T-1 is able to perform under extreme conditions while adding negligible weight to your weapon.
Micro T-1 - No matter what your mission, the size and weight of your equipment is a critical factor. With the Micro T-1, Aimpoint has introduced an aiming system that provides the performance of our full-sized sights in the smallest package possible.
This new compact sight is suitable for use on rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachineguns and handguns. The Aimpoint Micro T-1 is ideal as a stand-alone sight, and can also be piggybacked on top of larger magnifying scopes, night vision, or thermal imaging optics. The Micro T-1 weighs in at only 3.6 ounces, and comes complete with a patent-pending integral Picatinny mount that is keyed into the sight body to absorb recoil.
The Micro T-1 is a 1X (non magnifying) parallax-free optic that features a 4 minute of angle (MOA) red dot for fast target acquisition. No tools are required to zero the sight, as the top of the caps covering the windage and elevation screws fit directly into holes on the adjustment screws to make the adjustment. The Micro T-1 is waterproof to 25 meters (80 feet) and tough enough to stand up to the worst field conditions. Optimized for use with all generations of night vision devices, the Micro T-1 features a manual adjustment switch with 6 night vision compatible settings and 7 daylight settings (including one extra bright setting for use in desert sunlight or with laser protection filters). Aimpoint s state-of-the-art ACET diode technology allows the Micro T-1 to operate continuously for over 5 years on a single CR-2032 battery.
Built to offer the same battle proven ruggedness as other Aimpoint products, the Micro T-1 is able to perform under extreme conditions while adding negligible weight to your weapon. Suitable for use on Rifles, Carbines, Shotguns, Submachineguns and Handguns, the Aimpoint Micro T-1 is ideal as a stand-alone sight, and can also be “piggybacked” on top of larger magnifying scopes, night vision, or thermal imaging optics. The Micro T-1 can also be used by hunters and sport shooters that need night vision comptability.
The performance of the Micro T-1 is optimized for use with all generations of night vision devices (NVDs), but is especially suited for 3rd generation night vision technology. Aimpoint’s unique band-pass coating on the reflective lens reflects select frequencies of red light at near 100% efficiency in order to give the highest possible dot brightness, while transmitting nearly 100% of light in the Infrared and near-infrared part of the spectrum to provide the clearest, brightest image possible when used with a 3rd generation NVD. With 4 NVD-compatible brightness settings and 8 daylight settings including one extra-bright setting, the Micro T-1 is ready for use around the clock.
Aimpoint Micro T-1 features:
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachineguns and handguns
- Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings – one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight.
- Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil.
- New ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation from one battery
- 4 MOA dot
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish.
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Precision adjustments for windage and elevation. Top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required.
- Use as a stand alone sight or “piggybacked” on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics.
- Temperature Range: -30 oC to +60 oC (-20 oF to +140 oF)
Standard features for all Aimpoint® sights:
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Increased aiming confidence
Aimpoint Micro T-1 Optical Data:
- System: Passive Red Dot Collimator Reflex Sight
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Reticle Size: 4 MOA
- Optical Coating: Anti Reflex and Multi Layer Reflection Coating
Aimpoint Micro T-1 Electronic Data:
- Battery Type: One 3 V lithium battery, type CR2032, commercially available
- Battery Life, Typical**: Over 5 years of continuous use at position 8 of 12
- Dot Brightness: 6 night vision compatible settings and 7 daylight settings (1 is Extra Bright)
Aimpoint Micro T-1 Mechanical Data:
- Housing Material: Extruded, High Strength Aluminum
- Surface Finish: Anodized Black
- Lens Cover Material: Rubber, Black, Non-glare Finish
- Mounting: Picatinny Rail Mount INCLUDED (New patent pending mount keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil).
Aimpoint Micro T-1 Dimensions:
- Length: 62 mm (2.4)
- Width / Height: 41 mm x 36 mm (1.6” x 1.4”) for sight only and 41 mm x 40 mm (1.6” x 1.6”) for sight with -Mount
- Ring Width: None Needed (Picatinny Mount Included)
- Weight: 84 grams (3.0 oz) Sight only, 105 grams (3.7 oz) Sight with Mount
Aimpoint Micro T-1 Sight Model Information:
- 11830: Aimpoint Micro T-1 Sight Battery Included