5.11 Tactical Climb Eyewear
5.11 Tactical uses input from law enforcement, special operations and fire personnel to produce high quality eyewear that looks great and provides unparallelled safety. They exceed ANSI Z87.1-2003 and EN 166 (F) High Velocity Impact Safety and Optical Standards.
Smoke lenses provide maximum glare reduction, won't distort colors, and are excellent in bright/glare conditions. T-Shell coating means resistance to scratching, cracking, and crazing. Selenite polycarbonate is die-cut to produce lenses without distortion from any angle and is ten times more impact resistance than glass or resin lenses. Frames are built with Grilamid TR-90, a homopolyamide nylon characterized by an extremely high alternative bending strength, low density, and high resistance to chemical and UV damage. They are virtually indestructible.
Climb Eyewear Features:
- Gloss Black Grilamid TR-90 nylon frame with great peripheral vision
- Smoke Distortion-free 8-base lenses provide 100% UVA and UVB protection and are scratch, crack, and graze-resistant
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2003 and EN 166 (F) High Velocity Impact Safety and Optical Standards
- Soft TPR nose piece and temple inserts keep eyewear in place
- Includes zippered compression molded protective case with SlickStick web platform attachment point, cleaning/lens bag, and neck strap
- Created in partnership with Wiley X Performance Eyewear, who designs and manufactures exclusive eyewear for 5.11 Tactical.
5.11 Tactical eyewear is designed, developed, and manufactured by Wiley X Eyewear who achieves industry-leading standards through their precision manufacturing and state-of-the-art quality control.